When it comes to home renovation, choose us here at Renovate Today if you want to ensure an excellent and modern outcome. You’ll benefit from our several years of experience we’ve gained from completing over a hundred projects.
Home renovation Yarrawarrah
Aside from completing 100+ projects all over Sydney, we’ve also become known as the team that gets things done and pays attention to the tiniest details. That’s because we want to ensure every detail is perfect and according to our customers’ exact specifications. This way, the outcome will match what they imagined and visualised.
Whether it’s a partial or total house remodel, we can get the job done and ensure a smooth process (everything’s simple and predictable and we care about the logistics). Aside from house remodels, our capabilities also include the following:
- Home additions and extensions
- Creative space remodels
- Home office renovations
- Interior designs and decorations
- Apartment renovations
- Granny flat renovations
- Small space remodels
- Bathroom demolitions and bathroom renovations
- Bathroom tile replacements
- Garage conversions
- Laundry tiling and renovations
- Sunroom additions
- Resurfacing and repaints
Because of our experience, we’ve become used to working around constraints and coming up with modern innovative solutions in bringing our customers’ ideas into reality. Even if it’s a small space, we can still come up with a practical and elegant solution for you that meets your budget and requirements.
Why choose Renovate Today
We complete most major projects in 3 to 6 weeks. With fast turnarounds, our customers have saved on labour costs. It’s also a huge convenience and relief for our customers if the project gets done quickly (they can quickly move forward with their lives and enjoy their transformed spaces).
Although we’re fast, we still have extreme attention to detail in every step of the project:
- Meeting and site assessment
- Planning and design (including the estimated budget)
- Application and approvals (signing the contract and securing relevant authority permits and approvals)
- Selection of materials, fixtures, appliances, flooring and other requirements
- Setting the schedule for the commencement of the project (convenient schedule to our customers)
- Commencing the work and constant communication with our customers
- Completion and handover. Congratulations!
Contact us here at Renovate Today if you want to ensure an excellent outcome and smooth process about your vision and project. We can start with a meeting and site assessment whether you’re at or near Sladden Rd, Urana Rd, Laurina Ave, Giles St, Gibson St or Geraldton Pl.